Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for macOS. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac and is comparable to Office 2010 for Windows. Office 2011 was followed by Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac released on 09-22-2015, requiring a Mac with an x64 Intel processor and OS X Yosemite or later. Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is no longer supported as of 10-10-2017
Download Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac free (Trial Version) you click here
You can see the link download from Microsoft:
Microsoft Office 2016 includes Word 2011, Excel 2011. So if you want to download Word 2011 for Mac, Excel 2011 for Mac, you can download Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac.
How to install Office 2011 on a Mac
1. Once the download has completed, you go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft_Office_2011_Installer.pkg (the name might vary slightly).
2. On the first installation screen, you select Continue to begin the installation process.
3. You review the software license agreement, and then you click Continue.
4. You select Agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
5. You choose how you want to install Office and click Continue.
6. You review the disk space requirements or change your install location, and then you click Install.
Tag: Microsoft Office 2011 for mac free, installer Microsoft Office 2011 for mac os x