Microsoft Office 2010 is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. Office 2010 was released to manufacturing on April 15, 2010, and was later made available for retail and online purchase on June 15, 2010. It is the successor to Office 2007 and the predecessor to Office 2013. Research and development of Office 2010 began in 2006, before the release of its predecessor.
Microsoft Office 2010 Starter Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 from Microsoft
You can see link to download Microsoft Office Starter 2010 from Microsoft
If the link doesn’t work, you can get a new link to download Microsoft Office 2010 Starter here:
- Link Archive.org: http://web.archive.org/web/20140325103931/http://c2r.microsoft.com/consumerC2R/en-us/14.0.4763.1000/setupconsumerc2rolw.exe
- Link Mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4mryjjbalobrhhi/setupconsumerc2rolw.exe/file
- Link Techspot: https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6255-microsoft-office-starter-2010.html
- Link Softfamous: https://softfamous.com/microsoft-office-starter-2010/
Microsoft Office Starter 2010 gives home users who are buying preloaded PCs the ability to perform the most common and basic productivity tasks right out of the box. Office 2010 Starter consists of Microsoft Word Starter 2010 and Microsoft Excel Starter 2010 only, reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Excel and Word with advertising.
Microsoft Office 2010 Starter Edition can only be installed in Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows XP or Windows 8, Windows 10 are not supported.
(Microsoft Office Professional Plus includes Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010 and Access 2010)
How to install Microsoft Office 2010 Starter for Free
Step 1: You click the file you download and wait for a moment.
Step 2: You click “Run” and wait a moment.
Done. Now you can use Word 2010 Starter and Excel 2010 Starter
You can watch this video to know How to install Microsoft Office 2010 Starter for free:
Features of Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft 2010 came up with advance picture and media editing tools.
- With enhanced paste button you can choose from multiple options that save your time and effort.
- Sparklines and Slicer are newly added features in Microsoft Excel 2010 that provide you extra summery and significant details about your data.
- PowerPoint 2010 boost a very useful feature, “Broadcast Slide Show” that let you broadcast your presentation instantly
Tag: Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download for Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download for Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download for Windows 10, Microsoft Word 2010 Free Download, Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Free Download, Microsoft Excel 2010 Free Download, Microsoft Office Starter 2010
- Microsoft Office 2007 Free Download (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Word Free Download (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Excel Free Download (Trial Version)
- Microsoft Office 365 Free Download (Trial Version)
- How to change Microsoft Office 2010 Language