Microsoft Office 2013 is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor to Microsoft Office 2010 and the predecessor to Microsoft Office 2016. It includes extended file format support, user interface updates and support for touch among its new features. Office 2013 is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or a later version of either. A version of Office 2013 comes included on Windows RT devices. Mainstream support ended on April 10, 2018. Extended support ends on April 11, 2023.
Development on this version of Microsoft Office was started in 2010 and ended on October 11, 2012, when Microsoft Office 2013 was released to manufacturing. Microsoft released Office 2013 to general availability on January 29, 2013. This version includes new features such as integration support for online services (including OneDrive, Outlook.com, Skype, Yammer and Flickr), improved format support for Office Open XML (OOXML), OpenDocument (ODF) and Portable Document Format (PDF) and support for multi-touch interfaces.
Microsoft Office 2013 comes in twelve different editions, including three editions for retail outlets, two editions for volume licensing channel, five subscription-based editions available through Microsoft Office 365 program, the web application edition known as Office Web Apps and the Office RT edition made for tablets and mobile devices. Office Web Apps are available free of charge on the web although enterprises may obtain on-premises installations for a price. Microsoft Office applications may be obtained individually; this includes Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint Designer which are not included in any of the twelve editions.
On February 25, 2014, Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) was released
Microsoft Office 2013 Download for Windows 7/8/10
1.Microsoft office 2013 Standard Version
2. You can download Microsoft Office 2013 Professional by using a third-party tool
Step 1: You download tool is developed by heidoc.net by click here
Step 2: You open this file you download and choose “Office” => “Office 2013”
Step 3: You choose version Office 2013 you want to download (Home/Personal/Pro) and select the language of it. Then you click “Download”
All files are ISO files, so you need to extract them. You visit here to know How to open iso file
How to install Microsoft office 2013
Then you right-click file which you download, you select “Extract to …”
Step 2: After you extract the file, you click “Setup.exe”.
Step 3: You click “Install Now” and wait a moment.
This files also have MS Word 2013, MS Excel 2013, MS Access 2013, MS Powerpoint 2013
After download and install Microsoft Office 2013, you can use Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key to activate it.
Microsoft office 2013 Features
Office 2013 introduces Click-To-Run 2.0 installation technology for all editions based on Microsoft App-V Version 5. Previously, only certain editions of Office 2010 were available with Click-To-Run 1.0 installer technology, which was based on App-V 4.x, where a separate Q drive was created and installed files of Office were isolated from the rest of the system, causing many Office add-ins to not be compatible. With the newer Click-To-Run technology, Office 2013 installs files just like Windows Installer (MSI) to the Program Files directory. Retail versions of Office 2013 use the Click-to-Run installer. Volume-licensed versions use Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Some editions like Professional Plus are available in both retail (C2R) and volume (MSI) channels.
Other features of Office 2013 include:
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel)
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Remodeled start screen
- New graphical options in Word
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, document margin and or column boundaries
- Supports embedding of Online picture support with content from Office.com, Bing.com and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain) to in replacement to the cliparts gallery from previews office versions.
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013
- It supports for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook
- It supports for integration with Skype, Yammer and SkyDrive
- IMAP special folders support
- Starting with Office 2013, proofing tools are separately and freely downloadable without being bundled in Multilingual User Interface (MUI)/Multilanguage packs, Language Interface Packs (LIPs) or Single Language Packs (SLP).
Tag: Microsoft office 2013 Free Download, activate MS 2013, office 2013 activator, Microsoft Word 2013 Free Download, Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Free Download, Microsoft Excel 2013 Free Download.
- Microsoft Office 2007 Download
- Microsoft Office 2010 Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Download
- Microsoft Office 2019 Download
- Microsoft Word Download
- Microsoft Excel Download