There have been reports that some Microsoft Outlook people encountered an error code 0x800CCCDD mistake though sending or acquiring e-mails by their IMAP account. There is an mistake concept linked with this error code that seems to be like this:
Your IMAP server closed the connection, Mistake code 0x800CCCDD
If you are dealing with a comparable challenge with your Outlook software, then go through on. We have outlined some potential options underneath that could help you solve this dilemma.
- 1 Outlook error 0x800CCCDD, Your IMAP server shut the relationship
What results in Outlook Error 0x800CCCDD?
You may possibly have encountered the Outlook IMAP Mistake Code 0x800cccdd for the reason that of the adhering to possible good reasons:
- The Mail/Get Teams characteristic in Outlook typically will cause this mistake. In these a scenario, you will will need to disable the Deliver and Receive feature in Outlook and see if it operates.
- Sending and obtaining operations in Outlook ought to be concluded within a specific period of time by default. In case your Internet link isn’t excellent more than enough, you could experience this mistake.
- In some circumstances, this error might happen when connecting by means of IMAP. If this transpires, try out creating a new Outlook profile and resyncing your account.
- You may also experience this challenge if your Outlook Information File will become corrupted. This may involve you to use ScanPST.exe to fix it.
Now that you know the brings about of this error code, let us check out the methods and obtain out which just one is effective ideal for you.
Outlook error 0x800CCCDD, Your IMAP server shut the relationship
To deal with the Outlook mistake 0x800CCCDD, abide by the beneath suggestions:
- Disable Send and Obtain attribute
- Insert the electronic mail account once more
- Test Your World-wide-web Relationship
- Build a new Outlook Profile
Let us now see them in detail:
1] Disable Deliver and Acquire attribute
Most usually, this error occurs when using Outlook’s Deliver/Get Groups attribute. For these types of situations, you will need to disable the Send out and Obtain aspect and look at if it solves the difficulty.
- Open the Microsoft Outlook software.
- Log in with the account you’re going through difficulties with.
- On the ribbon menu, pick the Indication / Obtain tab.
- Click on the Mail/Get Groups drop-down menu.
- From the listing of readily available selections, choose Determine Mail/Receive Groups.
- Select All Accounts beneath Team Identify on the upcoming webpage.
- Upcoming, uncheck the box for Plan an computerized send out/receive every single [ ] minutes.
- Simply click the Near button and restart the software.
After you have made the earlier mentioned variations, check if you continue to come across the 0x800CCCDD error code. If the challenge persists, proceed to the future probable deal with under.
2] Include the e mail account yet again
This trouble might also come about when email accounts related to Outlook have corrupted temporary details. In this scenario, you need to have to recreate the e mail account working with the actions below, and that should remedy the trouble.
- Click on on the Begin menu, search for Manage Panel, and push Enter.
- As soon as you’ve landed in the Command Panel interface, look for for mail in the upper appropriate-hand corner.
- From the research outcomes, tap on Mail (Microsoft Outlook).
- Inside of the Mail Set up window, click on the E-mail Accounts button.
- On the Account Options webpage, click the New button less than the Electronic mail tab.
- When the Add Account window opens, fill out the listing with the info asked for, then click on Subsequent to keep on.
- Now return to Account Settings > Email and remove the corrupted aged account.
- The moment that is completed, select the e-mail you just established and make it the default.
- Immediately after you manufactured the higher than changes, open Outlook once again and verify if it solves the issue.
3] Check Your Net Connection
It is also attainable that you are enduring challenges as a final result of a bad community relationship. The only matter you can do in such a circumstance is to hold out until eventually your world-wide-web is yet again available. You can reboot your router if you are connected to the world wide web via it. When the problem persists for a extensive time, you can get hold of your Internet Assistance Company.
4] Create a new Outlook Profile
If the earlier mentioned remedy does not perform, developing a new Outlook profile could solve the issue. This approach labored successfully for many people experiencing this mistake code.
- Initial of all, close the Outlook software.
- Then open up the Handle Panel.
- From there, pick Mail and click on on Exhibit Profiles. You will see a listing of profiles in a new window.
- Find the Outlook Profile and click on on the Eliminate button to get rid of the one you’re presently working with.
- If a popup menu appears, simply click Sure to confirm it.
- Ultimately, near the Outlook application and restart it to restore its primary point out.
At the time you conduct the previously mentioned methods, check to see if it resolves the situation.
How to reconnect Outlook to the server?
The procedure of reconnecting Outlook to the server is extremely very simple. To start with click on the Deliver/Acquire tab. Then click on Operate Offline to reconnect.
How to resolve an mistake in Outlook?
Mistake codes in Outlook have meanings related with them. Thus, you ought to search for options making use of the mistake code. If the Outlook app is not performing, you will have to repair service it.
Connected Post: Correct Outlook.com difficulties, mistakes and problems.