Nowadays, we are involved in online meetings, online courses, and more activities requiring facecam or sharing our screen. We surely need a face cam recorder app to carry out those activities. Even if you’re a teacher, an artist, or a student who wants to record a presentation, you will need a dependable screen recorder with facecam software to go along with your equipment. The list below focuses on free screen and facecam recorder software available for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android that will enable you to record with little or no difficulty.
Top 7 Best Free Facecam Recorder
If you already own a Windows 10 Laptop and want a multifunctional screen recording application that features face cam ability, EaseUS RecExperts tool is an ideal option for you to give a try.
Even with your device’s web camera, this program may capture a whole screen or a portion of the screen. It is perfect for people who are looking for how to record google meet or want facecam recordings for YouTube and other types of videos. You may easily modify the output video’s quality in the parameters to get 1080/4K movies with short clicks.
The target format of the facecam recordings is also configurable, allowing you to obtain a video in the desired format without having to convert it. Even at times, you may like to trim some unnecessary sections from your recordings; this program has a built-in editor for this purpose.
- Easily make YouTube videos using your facecam
- Simple to operate and ideal for beginners
- Record high-quality 1080P/4K facecam videos
- Trim and add opening and closing credits to recorded videos
- The free version’s recorded video will include a watermark.
TinyTake from MangoApps is an intelligent screen recorder and facecam tool that allows users to take photos and movies from their device’s screen & cam, write remarks, and share it with people within minutes. TinyTake features an online cloud-based library in which you can save all your screen grabs and captured footage. This facecam tool is available to use on Mac and Windows devices.
- File sharing in bulk
- Shareable public URL is readily available.
- Online file viewer with built-in support for pictures, movies, and documents
- Provides the ability to design custom shortcut keys
- Video recording is limited to five minutes in the free edition.
- Video files are only stored in MP4 format.
- Editing tools are limited.
3. OBS Studio
OBS Studio is a screen recorder without watermark that is available to use on Windows and Mac. In comparison to many other free alternatives, OBS Studio includes a variety of functionality. It also allows you to build video clips from a variety of sources, including pictures, text, window screenshots, and even from facecam.
However, all of this may appear excessive for those looking for a quick and straightforward free facecam and screen recording tool.
- Advanced setup choices are available.
- No watermarks will be added
- There is no time limit for recording
- Multiple streaming providers are supported
- According to some users, the UI is extremely clumsy.
- For non-techs, the learning curve is severe.
- Not suitable for rapid screen capture
CamDesk is a camera widget designed to act as a surveillance system for your house. It is one of the most effective free webcam recorders accessible today. It may be used on a computer system to monitor the activity of an entire region or a subset of it.
This webcam capturing software is mostly used for surveillance and monitoring purposes. Additionally, you’ll discover a CamDesk Chrome key that provides easy access to its functionality. CamDesk is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- It allows you to easily take a screenshot, along with the facecam
- Full-screen mode is available for convenient viewing with a single button.
- Adjust the opacity slider to suit the video/recordings.
- Editing features are limited
Camtasia is a feature-rich application designed for beginners. It enables you to capture video and audio consecutively and then combine the results. Camtasia is extremely adaptable when it comes to the use of animations and video effects and the addition of overlays. What distinguishes it from other screen recording tools is its ability to create and include quizzes and interaction into movies.
- Audio, clip, and cursor tracks could be edited individually
- Imports videos, music, pictures, and PowerPoint presentations that already exist.
- Descriptions, callouts, and quizzes are automatically added to your videos.
- Editing on a frame-by-frame basis
- Possesses a royalty-free music and audio effect collection
- One of the priciest screen recorders available
- It has been reported that huge and heavy projects are being slowed considerably.
Free Facecam recorder for Mobile
Screen recording activities are now becoming popular on smartphones due to their portability. Therefore, in this section, we discuss more about facecam and screen recorder apps for android and iPhone devices.
AZ Screen Recorder enables you to capture films and other activities on both iOS and Android devices’ screens. The free webcam screen recorder features an intuitive interface that enables users to customize the video output quality for recording needs.
This zoom meeting recording app provides the highest quality video recordings without the use of watermarks or time constraints. It’s available for both iOS and Android users.
- Easy editing feature for your created video
- Overlay float button to start and paused screen record
- Ability to add a logo to your video
- Countdown feature available to use
- Editing features are limited on the free version
- Full video formats are not supported in the free version
7. Record it
It is a smartphone face cam application. This software allows you to record your reactions to the screen while simultaneously capturing your iPhone screen, and you can easily modify the reaction style, position, and size to fit your circumstance. Additionally, it enables you to record a screen with audio and a facecam to increase the quality of your video. Once complete, you can instantly share and save the recordings through email or AirDrop to other applications.
- Create online lessons, games, and applications.
- Offer some video editing features such as cutting, speed adjustment.
- Capture both audio and video from the facecam while recording the screen
- iOS 12.0 or later is required.
If you want to produce a high-quality video clip using your facecam and screen, you will need to install one of the free video recording software as described above, and it’s available on Windows, Android, iOS and macOS.
People are frequently irritated by the variety of free applications and are unable to choose the best one. Without a doubt, EaseUS RecExperts is an excellent alternative for Windows 10 users because of its feature-rich and straightforward operation. This information might assist you in making your choice.