The Toyota Granvia people mover range will see some minor pricing and specification changes for 2023, with vehicles arriving from October.
All versions of the Granvia now feature powered lumbar support for the driver, while prices are up by $100 for the Standard model but down $500 for the upscale VX versions.
Like before, four variants are available across two trim levels, with both standard and VX grades offering six-seat and eight-seat interior configurations.
Prices start from $65,250 plus on-road costs for the Granvia, and $75,950 before on-roads for the Granvia VX.
- 2023 Toyota Granvia 6-seat: $65,250 (+$100)
- 2023 Toyota Granvia 8-seat: $67,250 (+$100)
- 2023 Toyota Granvia VX 6-seat: $75,950 (-$500)
- 2023 Toyota Granvia VX 8-seat: $75,950 (-$500)
Prices exclude on-road costs
The Toyota Granvia is powered by the same 2.8-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel as its HiAce van counterpart, tuned to deliver 130kW (3400rpm) and 450Nm (1600-2400rpm).
Drive is sent to the rear wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission as standard.
Toyota claims combined fuel economy of 8.0L/100km across the range, with the fuel tank measuring 70 litres.
All versions of the Granvia feature idle stop/start technology as standard.
The Toyota Granvia measures 5300mm long, 1970mm wide and 1990mm tall, with a 3210mm wheelbase.
Braked towing capacity is 1500kg while Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) is 3340kg for six-seat models and 3500kg for eight-seat models.
Maximum kerb weight ranges from 2715kg in six-seat versions to 2745kg in eight-seat models.
Toyota backs the Granvia with a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty.
Capped-price servicing covers up to three years or 60,000 kilometres – with scheduled maintenance required every six months or 10,000 kilometres.
The first six visits will cost $260 a pop according to the Toyota Service Advantage plan.
The Granvia wears a five-star ANCAP safety rating, based on tests conducted in 2019 on the related HiAce van.
It scored 94 per cent for adult occupant protection, 88 per cent for child occupant protection, 84 per cent for vulnerable road user detection, and 79 per cent for safety assist.
Standard safety features include:
- AEB with Pedestrian and Cyclist detection
- Adaptive cruise control (high-speed)
- Automatic high-beam
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane departure warning
- Lane-keep assist
- Traffic sign recognition
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Reversing camera
- 9 airbags
Granvia VX models also gain a surround-view parking camera system.
- Auto LED headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED tail lights
- LED fog lights, front and rear
- Heated, folding side mirrors
- Auto wipers
- Manual dual side sliding doors
- 17-inch alloys incl. full-size spare
- Fabric upholstery
- 6 Seat – four captain’s chairs
- 8 Seat – four captain’s chairs + rear bench
- Leather-accented steering wheel
- Tilt and telescopic steering adjustment
- Power driver lumbar support (NEW)
- 4.2-inch driver supervision display
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- AM/FM/DAB radio
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired)
- Satellite navigation with SUNA Live Traffic
- CD player
- 6-speaker audio
- LED interior lighting
- Front and rear climate control
- Keyless entry and start
- 6 x USB rear power outlets
Granvia VX adds:
- Power dual side sliding doors
- 6 Seat – 4 heated, powered ottoman captain’s chairs
- 8 Seat – 2 powered ottoman captain’s chairs, 2 manual captain’s chairs + bench
- Power driver’s seat adjustment
- Quilted leather-accented upholstery
- Rear sunshade blinds
- Leather-accented/woodgrain-look steering wheel
- Leatherette/woodgrain-look door trim
- Panoramic View Monitor (360 cameras)
- Auto-dimming digital rear-view mirror
- 12-speaker Pioneer audio
MORE: Everything Toyota Granvia