Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for macOS, Windows, Android and iOS. It features calculation, pivot tables, graphing tools, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5 in 1993, and it has replaced Lotus 1-2-3 as the industry standard for spreadsheets. Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus include Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook 2016 and Access 2016.
- 1 Microsoft Excel Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 (Trial Version)
- 1.1 1. Microsoft Excel 2003 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.2 2. Microsoft Excel 2007 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.3 3. Microsoft Excel 2010 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.4 4. Microsoft Excel 2013 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.5 5. Microsoft Excel 2016 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.6 6. Microsoft Excel 2019 free download for Windows 10
- 2 How to install Microsoft Excel for Windows
- 3 Microsoft Excel Free Download for Mobile
- 4 Microsoft Excel Features
Microsoft Excel Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 (Trial Version)
1. Microsoft Excel 2003 free download for Windows 7/8/10
2. Microsoft Excel 2007 free download for Windows 7/8/10
You can watch this video to know how to download Microsoft Excel 2007 for free:
3. Microsoft Excel 2010 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- For Windows 32 bit: You click here
- For Windows 64 bit: You click here
4. Microsoft Excel 2013 free download for Windows 7/8/10
After you install Excel 2013, you have 30 days to use it. You can read this article to know how to use Microsoft Access 2013 within 180 days
5. Microsoft Excel 2016 free download for Windows 7/8/10
6. Microsoft Excel 2019 free download for Windows 10
How to install Microsoft Excel for Windows
Step1: You use Winrar to extract that file you download.
Step 2: You open file setup.exe
Step 3: You click install now
Microsoft Excel Free Download for Mobile
Microsoft Excel Features
Microsoft Excel has the basic features of all spreadsheets. It uses a grid of cells arranged in numbered rows and letter-named columns to organize data manipulations like arithmetic operations. It has a battery of supplied functions to answer statistical, engineering and financial needs. In addition, it can display data as line graphs, histograms and charts, and with a very limited three-dimensional graphical display. It allows sectioning of data to view its dependencies on various factors for different perspectives (using pivot tables and the scenario manager).
It has a programming aspect, Visual Basic for Applications, allowing the user to employ a wide variety of numerical methods, for example, for solving differential equations of mathematical physics, and then reporting the results back to the spreadsheet. It also has a variety of interactive features allowing user interfaces that can completely hide the spreadsheet from the user, so the spreadsheet presents itself as a so-called application, or decision support system (DSS), via a custom-designed user interface, for example, a stock analyzer, or in general, as a design tool that asks the user questions and provides answers and reports. In a more elaborate realization, an Excel application can automatically poll external databases and measuring instruments using an update schedule, analyze the results, make a Word report or PowerPoint slide show, and e-mail these presentations on a regular basis to a list of participants. Excel was not designed to be used as a database.
Microsoft allows for a number of optional command-line switches to control the manner in which Excel starts
Tag: Microsoft excel free, Microsoft excel free download, Microsoft excel 2007 download, Microsoft excel 2013 download, Microsoft excel 2010 download, Microsoft excel 2016 download, Microsoft excel 2019 download