Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for macOS, Windows, Android and iOS. It features calculation, pivot tables, graphing tools, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5 in 1993, and it has replaced Lotus 1-2-3 as the industry standard for spreadsheets. Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
I also sell Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus product key for $30/key. It includes Excel 2013, Word 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Access 2013. You can buy it here: https://saleproductkey.com/product/microsoft-office-professional-plus-2013-product-key/
- 1 Microsoft Excel Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 (Trial Version)
- 1.1 1. Microsoft Excel 2003 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.2 2. Microsoft Excel 2007 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.3 3. Microsoft Excel 2010 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.4 4. Microsoft Excel 2013 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.5 5. Microsoft Excel 2016 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- 1.6 6. Microsoft Excel 2019 free download for Windows 10
- 2 How to install Microsoft Excel for Windows
- 3 Microsoft Excel Free Download for Mobile
- 4 Microsoft Excel Features
Microsoft Excel Free Download for Windows 7/8/10 (Trial Version)
1. Microsoft Excel 2003 free download for Windows 7/8/10
2. Microsoft Excel 2007 free download for Windows 7/8/10
You can watch this video to know how to download Microsoft Excel 2007 for free:
3. Microsoft Excel 2010 free download for Windows 7/8/10
- For Windows 32 bit: You click here
- For Windows 64 bit: You click here
4. Microsoft Excel 2013 free download for Windows 7/8/10
5. Microsoft Excel 2016 free download for Windows 7/8/10
6. Microsoft Excel 2019 free download for Windows 10
How to install Microsoft Excel for Windows
Step1: You use Winrar to extract that file you download.
Step 2: You open file setup.exe
Step 3: You click install now
Microsoft Excel Free Download for Mobile
Microsoft Excel Features
Microsoft Excel has the basic features of all spreadsheets. It uses a grid of cells arranged in numbered rows and letter-named columns to organize data manipulations like arithmetic operations. It has a battery of supplied functions to answer statistical, engineering and financial needs. In addition, it can display data as line graphs, histograms and charts, and with a very limited three-dimensional graphical display. It allows sectioning of data to view its dependencies on various factors for different perspectives (using pivot tables and the scenario manager).
It has a programming aspect, Visual Basic for Applications, allowing the user to employ a wide variety of numerical methods, for example, for solving differential equations of mathematical physics, and then reporting the results back to the spreadsheet. It also has a variety of interactive features allowing user interfaces that can completely hide the spreadsheet from the user, so the spreadsheet presents itself as a so-called application, or decision support system (DSS), via a custom-designed user interface, for example, a stock analyzer, or in general, as a design tool that asks the user questions and provides answers and reports. In a more elaborate realization, an Excel application can automatically poll external databases and measuring instruments using an update schedule, analyze the results, make a Word report or PowerPoint slide show, and e-mail these presentations on a regular basis to a list of participants. Excel was not designed to be used as a database.
Microsoft allows for a number of optional command-line switches to control the manner in which Excel starts
Tag: Microsoft excel free, Microsoft excel free download, Microsoft excel 2007 download, Microsoft excel 2013 download, Microsoft excel 2010 download, Microsoft excel 2016 download, Microsoft excel 2019 download